Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Tyler Cowen - Fun and Stuff Edition

We're back after getting some sweat on a Filipino dance floor. There's a lot of fun stuff that's happened in the past 5 days. As such, we're breaking today's edition of links into pieces. The Fun and Stuff Edition summarizes the best things on the internet in the past five days.


  1. I remember listening to my dorky friends gush about this game and how it was going to save the Mac. Amazing how time changes things. Via Kotaku.
  2. Finally, a potentially viable birth control option for men.
  3. I picture Robert Redford watching this with Syndey Potier and coming up with a brilliant way to break in. Via Gizmodo.
  4. I think we need to accept the fact that the day of the digital camera is done
  5. Clever mash-up of Mad Men and Portal 2. Via The Awesomer.
  6. I agree with the top-rated comment "after watching this...I realized that I am not living."

No comments:

Post a Comment